William Hill Review 2023
William Hill Review 2023
William Hill is one of the oldest bookmaker companies in the world. In this review, we cover the pros and corns about William’s Hill and discuss all featured and options like William hill plus, mobile option, app, horse racing, betting and more.
William Hill calls itself ‘Britain’s favorite bookmaker.’ It is a company that has been through a lot in a period that spans almost a century, founded in 1934.
There has been turmoil for the company, but things seem to be looking up as they reported net revenue of £1.6 billion, up from the previous year by 8%. Their operating profits were about £372.2 million the same year, an increase of 11%.
The company has been online since 1998, and at the moment, William Hill mobile and PC gambling has expanded to include 3 million digital customers yearly. They have over 16,000 employees in the UK, Ireland, and Gibraltar.
Over the years, they have won many industry awards. The latest one was the Sportsbook operator of the year at the 2016 iGaming Awards.
The Immense Size of William Hill
William Hill online is translated into 21 languages and gets a lot of traffic from all over the world. One of the main markets, aside from the UK, is Spain, where they sponsor the La Liga team Malaga. William Hill betting has allowed them to make about 82% of its revenue from the UK.
We are going to review them and see how well they stack up against other big players like Ladbrokes and Bet365. William Hill online has the Largest Market Share in the UK at 15%, with Bet365 close at 14%.
William Hill betting is not the largest in the UK for no reason. The company is everywhere, sponsoring the English and Scottish national teams, the FA Cup, World Darts Championship, 'the richest greyhound race in the world, and several top-tier competitions and events.
William Hill Plus Card
With the Introduction of Plus Card, you will be able to use your phone to:
- Cash-in your shop bets anytime on your mobile
- Use the online funds and withdraw and deposit in shop
- Follow the action with live scores and in-depth stats and data
You will get the William Hill Plus card after signing up. The card allows you to link the online bets and the in-store bets. Holders or the Plus Card will get to have exclusive bonuses. The instructions for getting the Plus card are as follows:
- Get a William Hill Account
- Use if for 30 days for it to be eligible
- Go to the nearest William Hill store and ask for the Plus Card
- Register the card via the website
After this process is over, you will have linked the card to the account, and you can enjoy the many benefits that come with having the Plus Card. The terms and conditions of the William Hill Plus card are as follows:
William Hill Plus Terms & Conditions
NOTE: Players from the US, Germany, France, and Turkey are not allowed to use the service
Licensing and Funds Security
William Hill mobile and PC gambling are licensed by both the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar government under the Gambling Act of 2005. These two organizations cover the company and ensure that they adhere to the following major rules:
- Any minor under 18 is not allowed to access what they provide on the William Hill betting
- All the bets are supposed to be fair and transparent, as are all acts by the company.
- Any person who develops a gambling problem as a direct result of the use of the William Hill online website is entitled to assistance with the issue from the company.
When it comes to paying out bets, is just solid as a rock. They have been in business since 1934, which means they have a fair environment for all gamblers who want to use their services. Your money is safe, and your account balance will not be tampered with by anyone.
Some of their most desirable traits include:
- They are Britain’s favorite
- They have an average payout of 95.5%
- They provide a wealth of choices and options for all customers
- They have several live-betting options
- They give good promotions and free bets
- You will have a wide range of payment methods
- Their reputation in sports like darts, horses, and greyhounds is unparalleled
There is a lot more to them that we will cover here today.
Withdrawal and Deposits
William Hill betting offers you so many options when you want to put money into your account or get some out of it. To make it easy for you to know which currencies you can use and how everything works, we have prepared a table for you here:
William Hill Bonus and Promotions on Sports Betting
There are several options you will get when you want to use the William Hill app or PC. There are more perks if you use William Hill Plus, but here are the standard and necessary promotions you will find here.
- Bet £10, Get £20 Free- This is for the first-time users of any of the services. You can place your bet on William Hill horse racing or William Hill grand national tournaments and see what you get. However, the catch is that the William Hill bonus is only for bets where the odds are more than half.
- Acca Five Insurance- For bonus, you will choose five or more selections on the accumulator. If one of the selections loses, they refund your stake to be a free bet. The selection has to be priced at a fifth or higher. This bonus cannot be used on live bets.
- Weekly Promotions- if you bet on any of what they offer like William Hill grand national for £20 or more on accumulators with four or more selections, you will be rewarded with a free £5 bet every week.
- Enhanced Odds- Every day, bonus and promotions release several markets at an enhanced price on the famous events and sports. You will be able to access them using the Enhanced Odds logo found on the site, to get the best deals.
- Cash In Your Bet- During a game, you might feel like the bet you made is making a turn for the worst. William Hill allows you to cash in the bet. You go to the open bets and see the option and the cash you have there. You will click on the button that ends the bet.
This option is only eligible for people in single and multiple bets for football, baseball, basketball, horse racing, boxing, cricket, snooker, tennis, golf, darts, and rugby union. It will include in-play bets too.
- Odds on Horse and Greyhounds- William Hill pays out on the SP if you take out their Early or Board Price. If you take an early price at 4/1, for example, the SP returns at 5/1, and you get the reward equal to the 5/1. If the SP comes back at 3/1, you will still get a payout for 4/1.
There is someone here for everyone.
William Hill Casino
William Hill has so many casino sections that we cannot talk about all of them here. However, we will cover the most pertinent information so that you know exactly what they have.
1. Vegas Casino
This section of William Hill mobile is not responsive when you use your phone, and that can be quite frustrating. The casino on betting does not shrink to fit your window. They have over 90 games in this section alone, and the fact that you cannot access them on your phone is not good.
Some of the titles that will catch your eye on this section include:
- Merlin’s Magic Respins
- Rubik’s Slot
Nothing about this section screams Las Vegas. They offer the same online games that most other places do. It is fun to play here, but they could do a better job of arranging everything properly. It is a mess even though they have some great games for you to access.
2. Macau Casino
It is evident when you open this section that it has an 'ASIA' theme. It is significantly smaller than the Vegas section. Using the A-Z tab provided, you will be able to see all the 35 titles provided on slots.
They mostly use prominent Asian themes like bears, koi fish, pandas, and dragons. Poker is fun here as we got the sense that Asian dealers deal all the three live dealer games.
3. Live Casino
William Hill poker is enhanced when you use the best online casino with live dealers. You will find several of the same games offered in the Vegas and Macau sections. So, if you like William Hill poker or other live dealer games, this is the place to be.
Some of the games you can play with live dealers include:
The live dealers are quote ethnically diverse here when compared to most other places you will visit. It is surprising, though, that they do not have themed live dealer games, considering William Hill works with some of the most top-tier software companies.
4. The Main Casino
You will find just about everything in the main casino. They split the casino into the following categories:
- Heroes – They Include Games like Iron Man 2, Blade, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Marvel Roulette, Batman, and the Joker Jewels, etc.
- Table- Some of the table games are: 10s or Better, Deuces Wild, Jacks, or Better (50-line), among others.
- Slots- Some of the games include; Halloween Fortunes, The Flintstones, Sherlock Mystery, Rocky, Santa Surprise, etc.
- Live Dealers
The point here is that William Hill online offers you so many choices for casino games. William Hill apps are available for both Apple and Android users. For most, it is excellent news because only some of these games are responsive on mobile.
In-Play Betting and Live Streaming
William Hill online offers you an in-play option for a large selection of markets and live scores. You can view the games streamed live along with the real-time odds. The in-game stats are there for you to access. Many bookmakers do not have this feature.
The details you will find when using William Hill betting in-play include odds, the current scores, and the game stats that update instantly as the game is playing live.
If you want to stream any of the games or sports events on William Hill app or William Hill mobile, you will need to have a funded betting account or place a bet within 24 hours of the game or event.
For the horse racing events, you will need to bet a minimum of £1 on the race or a 50p e/w bet to qualify for streaming. The main sporting events you will be able to stream are basketball, tennis, football, and cricket. The other sports are available too, and you can access the full schedule of games for streaming here https://www.williamhill.com . This is the William Hill TV schedule link.
William Hill App & William Hill Mobile Betting
Without a doubt mobile depending on William Hill is one of the simplest mobile betting experiences currently available within the betting industry. With an upscale tradition within the UK, William Hill was quick to step into the fashionable age of online betting, delivering an exciting, dependable and user-friendly William Hill App and mobile betting site.
Let's face it, an increasing number of punters like better to back the go via their phone or tablet. Within a couple of minutes of using the William Hill app or mobile site, you'll see why William Hill mobile betting may be a favorite amongst sports bettors across the planet.
If you're new mobile betting, you'll have the impression that mobile betting is restricted as compared to desktop. When it involves William Hill mobile, you couldn't be more wrong.
The William Hill app allows you to put bets across dozens of sports and many betting markets, you'll check your bet results not to mention enjoy live betting and live streaming, all via your mobile device.
Markets and Odds
When you have a bookmaker as big as William Hill, you can be sure that they have just about everything there is on the market. Some of the markets offered include:
You will be able to access hundreds of bets per event. Where in other markets, you will see 30-49 markets for every event, William Hill ranges somewhere between 80 and 110 per event. This is a more extensive selection that will impress anyone who wants to use the bookmaker to bet.
William Hill has a 24/7 customer support service that is accessible via:
- Telephone- If you are in the UK, use the 0800 085 6296 number, and if you are using an international freephone, the number is 00800 3551 3551. If neither of these work, you can call +44 (0)870 600 0479.
- Email- All you need to do to access this option is going to the 'Contact' page of the William Hill official website.
- You can also opt for Live Chat instantly with the customer service team.
- All these methods work, should you have a problem with anything.
Our Verdict on William Hill
For a company like William Hill that has been the industry standard for so many years, there are few things we can nitpick. Their lack of responsiveness for mobile casino gamers is not good, and neither is the fact that they do not have a perfect layout on the website.
With that out of the way, they have numerous markets for you to check out and a lot of options to choose from. Whether you want to use William Hill horse racing odds or other information, it is all available here.
There is a lot to address here, but the experience is generally satisfactory for most customers.
Leave a Comment